Vasti ring is a rectangular or circular herbal paste
boundary over the lower back, back or cervical region, chest,
neck, knee and head is built on any of the mentioned area,
depending upon the medical condition.After ensuring this is
leak proof, a lukewarm medicated oil is slowly poured into it.
This is done for half an hour. If the oil temperature is reduced
then they will remove the oil by the help of cotton and again
they made the oil lukewarm and pour into the ring.
The medicated oil is made to retain in the ring again.
After some time the oil and dough both are removed and the
affected area is gently massaged with the same oil.
The types of vasti as below,
- Kativasti – Lower back region , Middle back and Upper back region.
- Greevavasti- Cervical or Neck region.
- Uro vasti – Chest region.
- Janu vasti- Both the knee joints.
- Shiro- Head region.
- Highly effective for backpain & spinal disorders.
- Relieves pain & stiffness in the low & upper back.
- Relieves swelling and inflammation in the bones & soft tissues.
- Improves movements of joints.
- Osteoarthritis (Relieves joint pain)
- Rheumatoid arthritis(Relieves stiffness, joint swelling and pain).
- Strengthens the bone, muscles softness.
- Soothness the nerves.
- Enhance blood supply.
- Lumbar spondylosis.
- Cervical spondylosis.
- Spinal disorders.
- Disc bulge.